Customer Services / Premier Care Co-ordinatorsOur dedicated Premier Care Co-ordinators are available from 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday to deal with all ordering requirements. All co-ordinators are trained to NVQ Customer Service Level 3 /4 and have had comprehensive training on the Fresenius Kabi products and systems.
This award winning team have been Finalists in the 2006 and 2008 National Customer Services awards receiving excellent reviews and results from the panel of judges.
Patient ServicesOur service is co-ordinated from our purpose built patient services department at our state of the art head office in Cheshire. Fresenius Kabi Homecare Patient Care Co-ordinators are highly trained and dedicated to the care of our patients. All of our co-ordinators are all trained to NVQ level 3 /4 in customer services.
The department has extended opening hours to ensure our team are available to support our patients their families and carers. The opening and closing times are 08.30 to 17.00 Monday to Friday and we operate a Saturday morning operation from 09.00 - 12.00. The Homecare co-ordinators have been recognised again for their exceptional service offering and were once again finalists in the National Customer Services awards. The team were recognised for delivering exceptional patient and customer care.
Patient Care Co-ordinators Role
- Supply introductory letter, stock card and useful information so that all patients and carers are adequately informed about the service.
- Telephone patients to check details of stock levels or requirements, answer any queries and report any discrepancies back to the Trust.
- Operate computerised stock control system to determine correct requirements.
- Make arrangements for scheduled product delivery.
- Arrange any additional deliveries or collections within 48 hours and operate an emergency delivery service within 24 hours.
- Act as a pivotal point between healthcare professionals and your patients and provide constant feedback.
- Monitor prescriptions to ensure they are received prior to delivery. The Trust will be informed if a prescription has not been received 2 days prior to the delivery. A patient will not be left without medication and an agreed protocol will be created with the Trust to cover such emergency situations.
- Organise collections upon request within 48 hours.
- Named Patient Co-ordinator as a regular contact.
- Act as a constant link between patients and medical staff.
- Provide advice and information.
- Fresenius Kabi, with the Trust’s agreement, are happy for patients to use their own e-mail system to communicate with the Patient Care Co-ordinator, which has the dual benefits of quick communication about deliveries and patient welfare and also gives the patient a certain degree of comfort. It also enables patients with speech difficulties to communicate with us.