Fresenius Kabi Ltd are committed to building relationships with healthcare professionals and patients to provide a unique and comprehensive Homecare service.
- Over 25 years' experience in Homecare.
- European leaders in clinical nutrition and infusion therapy.
- Nationwide team of experienced and responsive Nurse Advisors dedicated to enteral nutrition.
- Bespoke service tailored to the needs of the NHS Trust.
- Service designed to meet requirements of adult and paediatric patients.
Care That's Always There
Supporting Healthcare Professional
- Service level agreement formalised between healthcare professionals and Fresenius Kabi Homecare Team.
- Management reports to help manage patients and budgets according to trust's needs.
- Comprehensive range of paediatric and adult feeds and pumps.
- 48 hours from registration to delivery to fit with discharge planning.
- Patient Management System (PMS) encompassing all patient-related information and correspondence to minimise paperwork.
- Regular customer satisfaction surveys to maintain consistent high levels of service and review trust's needs.
- Registered Dietitians available during office hours (9am to 5pm) to provide advice on the use and composition of the Fresenius Kabi enteral product range.
- Service tailored to meet the needs of the patient and their carer.
- Experienced team of Nurse Advisors who provide training and support for patients and carers.
- Advice from Homecare Nurse Advisors 24 hours a day, 365 days a year via a freephone helpline 0808 100 1990.
- Dedicated Patient Care Co-ordinator available during office hours (8:30am to 7pm).
- Flexible deliveries to meet the requirements of the patient and carers.
- Training available for school staff enabling them to care for the child on enteral tube feeding at school.